Search my Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Makan-Makan at Miri Beach

This week is a school holiday and my three boys have been staying home by themselves. My husband just came back from outstation and our work schedule this week will not allow us to take leave to spend time with them. Apart from my youngest boy, the other two are not complaining because they are busy studying preparing for their PMR & SPM. We promised to drop them in the city in the afternoon to watch movie but unfortunately it was heavily rained with thunder, so we did not manage to be home in time during lunch break. We then decided to go out for dinner with my sister-in-law and her children. We ordered almost everything in the menu : calamari, crab, fish, chicken wings, prawn, satay (didn't turn up), cockles and two vegetables.

I didn't bring my camera and used my hubby's handphone, so photos are not of good quality and some photos did not turn out at all:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)