Search my Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vegetable Paprik

I've got mixed vegetables in the fridge and was thinking what I shall cook today and suddenly remembered the delicious Paprik I used to have when I was in KL. I still remember how it taste and used my instinct to create the recipe...Wow, must say that the result is not much different and at least it satisfies my desire and whole family gave thumbs up.

Try this recipe to believe it:

INGREDIENTS:
Mixed Vegetables of your choice e.g. Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Leek, Cabbage, Jack beans, Tomato, etcs
Your choice of Chicken/Beef/Prawns/Other Seafood
1 Red Chilli*
1 clove Garlic*
3 Shallots* (* pounded)
1 tbsp Adabi Tom Yum paste
1 tbsp Garlic Chilli Sauce (I used this)
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
2 tbsp Soya sauce
Few Chilli Padi
2 Kaffir Lime Leaves
1 tbsp Cornflour + water
Celery & Spring Onion or Coriander Leaves- chopped
1 Kasturi Lime
Salt

METHOD:
1. Heat up few tbsp oil & fry pounded ingredients*.
Add in your choice of chicken or beef or seafood or mixture of it.
Add a 1-2 cups of water - I like a lot of gravy because my kids love it.
Add in all type of sauces, vegetables and chilli padi.
Stir well & cook for few minutes.
Add in cornflour paste and chopped celery/sring onion or coriander leaves.
Salt to taste and before dishing up squeeze lime juice.

2. Serve hot with white rice.

1 comment:

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)