Search my Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mee Soup

The children enjoyed the Mixed Soup I made last night so much that I decided to make again this morning to serve with dried noodles that I received in the parcel the other day. Everybody complimented that the noodles taste chewy and very nice - unlike the typical ones sold in the supermarket. My third son even suggested that I request some more from my friend...hahaha (LOL) I laughed and told him that is an embarassing thing to do but will compliment my friend for the gift.

Here is how the noodles look like:
Blanche the noodles in hot water quickly and serve with hot soup & chili sauce of your choice. For the soup recipe, refer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)