Search my Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sambal Ikan Bilis Cili Padi

To accompany the Mixed Soup, I made this hot sambal - inspired from Hana's home. However, unlike Hana's sambal which was green, mine became red because of color of my Cili Padis. I also shortcut the method i.e. fry them all at one go instead of fry each ingredients separately & pound last (lazy......hehe). This is real good ...!

This time I just pasted her recipe here, if anyone needs translation, just shout.

Bahan-bahan
20 biji cili api (digoreng)
2 ulas bawang putih (digoreng)
1 biji bawang besar
segenggam ikan bilis (digoreng)
secubit garam
2 biji limau kasturi

Cara-cara
Tumbuk cili api, bawang putih dan bawang besar bersama sedikit garam
Masukkan ikan bilis, gaulkan dgn sudu, hancur2kan sedikit
Perahkan limau kasturi, sedia utk dihidangkan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)