Search my Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bubur Ca-Ca

A packet of dried Bubur Ca Ca bits that I bought from my hometown have been sitting in my storage cabinet for a couple of months already. It is time to put it to disposal since I found some sweet potato & yam in the market.

By: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
1 packet of Bubur Ca-Ca bits
1 Sweet Potato*
1/2 Yam* (* diced small)
1/2 pot of Coconut Milk
Some White Sugar
1 Screwpine Leaf
1/2 tsp Salt

METHOD:
1. Boil Bubur Ca Ca bits until soft & drain.
2. Boil sweet potato & yam, separately, until soft & drain.
3. Place all ingredients in a pot & boil.
4. Serve warm.

1 comment:

  1. Along..emm yummy! mmg suka bubur ca ca ni..nnt nak buat gak lah..tpg ca ca dah beli ari tu.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)