Search my Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Banana Brownie

It is now 1 o'clock in the morning & need to go bed as I have to wake up at 4 am to catch my morning flight. So will update more after I return from travelling. In meantime, enjoy the photo...

UPDATE: Hi, I'm backed! So here is the recipe from Yochana blog. Since I had plenty of banana, was curious on the recipe which uses no fat at all plus egg whites only and such a simple & quick recipe, I gave this a try. The result was not bad and quite springy like marshmallows.

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup Plain Flour
*
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder*
1/4 cup Milk Powder*
1/4 tsp Baking Soda*
A pinch Salt*
(*combined)
1 very large Banana
1 cup Sugar
2 Large Egg White (I used 80g)
1/4 cup Evaporated Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence

Method:
Puree banana, sugar, egg white, milk in food processor until smooth.
Add dry ingredients* and pulse just until blended. Don't over-blend.
Pour into an 8" square tin and bake for 30 mins at 180C

Note: Brownie is supposed to short in height.

1 comment:

  1. Never tried banana brownies... but looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)