Search my Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chocolate Cookies

My eldest son, AlongRiz, is going to return to KL tomorrow after a week of semester break. I made some cookies for him to bring back for himself & friends. His younger brothers enjoyed the cookies so much and reminded me few times not to pack all of them but leave some for them.

Note: I will reduce the sugar slightly the next time if I make this again

By: Roz@HomeKreation
Source (with compliments): Martha Stewart
(Makes about 30 pieces)
INGREDIENTS:
8oz semi-sweet chocolate*
4tbsp Unsalted Butter* (* melted & mixed together)
2/3 cup Plain Flour**
1/2 tsp Baking Powder**
1/2 tsp Salt** (** mixed together)
2 large Eggs
3/4 cup packed Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
12oz Semi-sweet Chocolate chunks (I used <200g) 

METHOD:
1. Whisk eggs, sugar & VE on high speed until fluffy.
Add in chocolate mixture, flour & choc chunks in the order & mix well between each addition.

2. Refrigerate dough for 5-10 minutes or until firm enough to be scooped and place on baking sheets.

3. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 2 to 3 inches apart onto baking sheet.

4. Bake at 175C for 12 min.
Cool before transfer (cookies are soft while still hot).
Keep in air-tight container.

1 comment:

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)