Search my Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fried Angel Hair

 This was served during breakfast this morning.... I never bought Angel Hair pasta before as I don't think I will like it but thought gave it a try. The outcome --> Me & UsuRaz are not fans of Angel Hair pasta but my hubby & AngahRuz like it.... I better keep to something that can please everybody next time.

Sharing herewith as I'm sure there are many people who like Angel hair.... it is just a matter of preference. I like spaghetti better because it feels more springy & the right size on my tongue...LOL.
I cooked it like the typical fried noodles.

By: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
1 packet Angel hair pasta - boil until ala dente 
5 Shallots* 
2 cloves Garlic* (* pounded) 
2 tbsp Chilli paste
100g Beef - chopped 
100g shelled Shrimps
Soya Sauce
Chilli Sauce
1 stalk Mustard Leaves
1 tbsp Salt
Cooking Oil

METHOD: 
Heat up some oil & stir-fry pounded* ingredients until fragrant.
Add in chilli paste & continue frying until fragrant.
Add in beef & shrimps, stir until cooked.
Add in chilli sauce, soya sauce, salt, mustard leaves, stir & followed by pasta.
Stir until noodles are evenly coated with sauce.
******************************************************

BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION
Masak Angel hair cara Malaysian.... goreng jer.... Dalam rumah ni 50% suka Angel Hair, 50% lagi tidak (termasuk Along). Lenkali kena guna pasta lain jer supaya takda yg komplen.

BAHAN2:
1 peket Angel hair pasta - rebus sehingga ala dente 
5 ulas Bwg Merah*
ulas Bwg Putih* (* tumbuk) 
2 sb Cili Mesin
100g Daging Lembu - cincang / hiris kecil
100g Udang - kopek kulit 
Kicap
Cili Sos
1 ikat Sayur Sawi - bersihkan & potong 
1 sb Garam
Minyak

CARA2: 
Panaskan sedikit minyak & tumis bhn2 tumbuk* sehingga garing.
Masukkan cili mesin & kacau sehingga wangi.
Masukkan daging, udang & kacau sehingga masak.
Masukkan sos cili, kicap, garam, sayur di ikuti akhir sekali pasta.
Kacau sebati & sehingga masak.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My cooking is ok. I just don't like the size & feel of the pasta.

      Delete
  2. salam along...canggihnya nama pasta tu!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wsalam. Halus sgt pasta tu, agak nya sebab tu lah di namakan Angel Hair...

      Delete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)